Buy Your Concert Tickets Today!
Tickets are on sale now! Click on this link to view all of the repertoire these 200 students and 25 faculty will be performing on the Mountain at the University of the South: Sewanee this summer!
5 Reasons to Buy a Season Ticket:
- Discount: season tickets are $65 off the price of purchasing single concert tickets for every concert. That’s a 35% discount!
- Convenience: season ticket holders have a private door to enter Guerry Hall with no lines, ever.
- Name Badge: all season ticket holders will receive a SSMF name badge and lanyard.
- Early Entry: patrons can enter the auditorium whenever they would like even if the doors are closed to the general public.
- Hunter Museum of Art: all season ticket holders will receive a free summer pass to the museum of art.
3 Reasons to Buy Tickets Online:
- Discount: tickets online are $12 (no hidden fees) vs. $15 at the door
- Convenience: will call ticket purchasers have a separate door to enter the Guerry Hall building to avoid the lines of the single ticket purchasers.
- Guarantee: you will not have to worry about the concert being sold out or missing a concert. Your tickets are guaranteed!
Sign up for the Hike to a Concert!
A hike, led by the Sewanee Outing Program, will begin at 4 p.m. and traverse the University of the South hiking trails, ending directly at The Edge for concert time. In addition, a bike ride, led by Woody Deutsch from Woody’s Bicycles, will start at 4 p.m. and will take participants around the Sewanee campus to key highlights including the Cross, Green’s View, the Chapel of the Apostles, and others before ending at the golf course. Bike rentals are $15 if you cannot bring your own. Please sign up using the web form below to reserve your spot!
People attending are encouraged to bring picnic items and blankets to the concert. This event is free and open to the public.
Sign up here!
View the new Sewanee Summer Music Festival 2013 Season Overview Video!
View the Hike to a Concert Video!
The Sewanee Summer Music Festival, at The University of the South, in Sewanee, Tennessee, is an internationally acclaimed summer festival which combines a month-long program for advanced music students and a professional concert series.
Each summer, aspiring young musicians from all over the United States and abroad join more than fifty teachers, performers, and internationally recognized guest artists to create a musical community in Sewanee. Within this community, students receive musical training of the highest caliber and draw from the wealth of experience of a distinguished faculty.
We’re powered by Podio a new type of collaboration software where sharing, communicating and getting work done takes place in one online platform fully customizable through the unique ability to create your own apps.